Tuesday

Realistic Carpeting

Fantasy designs is one of the fun aspects of Animal Crossing. BUT sometimes you just want something more dignified and serious.

Here's my living room in TheWoods.  As Mayor I try to have a formal look for this area I've set aside for meetings.

picture from Animal Crossing living room with brown fancy carpet (qr code follows)

Here are the design elements:
  • This carpet is of my own design.  (I'll put up the QR code below so you can snag it)
  • The chairs are comfy Simple Armchairs in the basic red
  • Wallpaper is Exquisite Wall
  • The round tables are Classic
  • The lamp is Rococo
I have it paired the comfy armchairs with a Rococo couch and an Octopus 'chair' which looks more like a place to put your feet to me.  In this photo you can also see the Merlion that I got from the sailor who washed up on shore.  (I have another facing this one for symmetry.)

Brown carpet qr code:


No comments:

Post a Comment