Wednesday

Lovely Kitchen - 3 Themes

Omgosh... could not find a decent wallpaper for my kitchen.  At least not initially.  I do like the Oranges and Limes on the Citrus wallpaper but I didn't get that until weeks passed.  One of the problems with Citrus is that the fruit is too large.  Fun for a fantasy theme but too large for what I was looking at.

picture of CITRUS WALL wallpaper in the kitchen
This is a standard wallpaper so no QR code
Here is a draft of my kitchen wallpaper.  It's fruits, although that's difficult to see.  The pattern though is sized correctly for what I'm looking for.

picture of CHEERY KITCHEN FRUIT wallpaper in the kitchen


Another pattern that I think is pretty is this pink rose pattern.  I am showing it in the kitchen but I think it would be gorgeous in a pink themed bedroom as well.

picture of a PRETTY PINK ROSE wallpaper in the kitchen (suitable for any room)

No comments:

Post a Comment